Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pigtail are NOT ok at a bar

I would hope that most of you that follow my blog will notice and acknowledge all that is wrong with this photo. I was out at a bar, enjoying a night out with the girls, listening to a rockin' band and this is what I saw. Naturally, I was shocked. Who goes out to a bar in a sweatshirt and pigtails? Pigtails are not appropriate, particularly these ones, the ones that are positioned on top of your head. These pigtails suit young girls under the age of 12. If you are over the age of 12, please keep your hair simple: low pony-tails are ok, fancy up do's are ok. Pigtails: NEVER ok, especially at a bar!

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I love how she was too shy to show her face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal, yous hould have told her that the Spice Girls went out of style back in the 90s. Really cute blog, I like. I give you 10 fashion bags up!

    ReplyDelete